today was fun!
i took k. and v. (along with my mom and aunt) to snow days at progressive field (home of the cleveland indians). it was wintery fun!
they have turned the field into a winter playland, including a rink, the "frozen mile" in which you skate around the field, right past the bullpen and the rest of the outfield, a snow play area, a maze, and tubing down the bleachers! it was really fun! (due to privacy reasons, i am the only one pictured, but the girls enjoyed it a lot too!)



it was so fun to be back on the ice! i dusted off my skates and took a whirl around the frozen mile! i miss the ice skating! it's been a good few years since i skated at all!

tubing down the bleachers!

it was fun to watch yourself on the jumbo tron (they showed a 30 second delayed video of your ride down!!!!). only time i have ever been on the jumbo tron!

tubing was fun!



it was fun! i'd go back again and enjoy it some more. maybe they will do this again next year, it's only open for another week!
1 comment:
Snow Days was a lot of fun. Very cold but fun! These are some great pictures - excellent photographer. I'm glad I went and got to spend time with Katherine and Victoria. I enjoyed Kris Kringle, too. I hope the girls get the presents they asked for.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment