Saturday, March 5, 2011

race video.

here are the short videos i took during the race....they are just a few seconds long, but it is something to see! i wanted to get video when we entered the magic kingdom, so you can get a jist of what it is like.....it is nothing like doing it in person, but by watching, you can have an idea of the awesomeness that it is. and beware, some of this is jiggly, i was running while taping!! enjoy!


walking toward the start line, just after the prior group started off

somewhere between mile 1 and 2

pirates


i thought i was taking a picture


running near the contemporary resort, down to the tunnel "under water".....
"duck tales....woo oo! (there was a dj on the bridge).... (and that was not me singing the "ooo oo" part....i was too busy trying not to run into people!)



just before main street


entering main street toward the castle





trumpeters at the castle



running thru the castle

next up will be the rest of the trip....mostly pictures, and there are a TON.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is awesome Maggie! I know these are just snippets of your experience, but it gives me chills entering the park and left me teary-eyed! Congrats on another Disney race!

And please tell me - how in the world do you run, video, talk and not run into people or fall?!?!? Besides the fact I get winded going up and down steps, I would fall flat on my face if I was trying to video too. Not to mention the sound of my heavy gasping for air - it would be a big mess! =)

Anonymous said...

Great job with the video camera! I'm sorry we didn't see you cross the finish line but seeing you the two other times was fantastic!

And I don't understand, either, how you can run and video at the same time but I'm glad you did!